Since its inception, the trust has promoted education mainly by way of scholarships and grants to deserving and needy students. Some of these were instituted way back in the mid 1950s while others were founded more recently, a proof of its continuous efforts to bring about social and economic development through a literate, enlightened and empowered populace.
To encourage and motivate students, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has set up the following scholarships:
Since 1956, K. C. Mahindra Education Trust has granted interest-free loan scholarships to deserving students to pursue post-graduate studies abroad in various fields.
Every year, we offer 50 scholarships, as given below:
1) A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per scholar, awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows
2) A maximum of Rs.2 lakh per scholar, awarded to remaining successful applicants
1) The form needs to be printed on legal / full scape size paper.
2) The last date to submit the form is 31.03.2016
3) The completed form needs to be sent to the following address:
K.C. Mahindra Education Trust
Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg,
Colaba, Mumbai – 400 001
For more details : http://www.kcmet.org/what-we-do-Scholarship-Grants.aspx