Axis Bank Young Bankers (ABYB) Programme is an endeavour by Axis Bank to nurture industry leaders of the future by imparting domain expertise and skill set in the field of Banking.
ABYB is a one year, full time residential programme which will be conducted at two training campuses, Manipal Global Education in Bangalore and Amity Global Business School in Noida.
The eligibility criteria for applying for admission are:
Age: Age limit 25 years, born on or after 1st April, 1990
Only graduates from any stream, with 55% and above in their FINAL year of graduation or aggregate of 55% and above in graduation
Benefits of ABYB programme
On successful completion of the course, the student will be awarded the ‘Post-Graduate Diploma in Banking Services’.
A Young Banker thus qualified will:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of banking concepts and systems
- Gain critical awareness of current challenges and new trends in banking Industry
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively in business situations
- Demonstrate a practical understanding of banking procedures and practices and successfully apply it to real-life business situations.
- Become a fair and responsible banker
For more information please visit the Link